AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pillow Talk

So yesterday we came home from work to find that Zack had disemboweled one of our throw pillows on the couch and the stuffing was everywhere. I thought may be I had spilled some jam on the pillow from my breakfast or something so gave Zack the benefit of the doubt. Today Pete came home at lunch only to find that another pillow had been "assaulted". Zack was put in his kennel this afternoon.

We have been leaving Zack loose in the house now for over 2 months and he has been fine. He was never much of a chewer as a puppy so it was a bit of a shock. Zack gets tons of exercise, stuffed kongs everywhere. Could he still be bored or just a little shit?

I hate to kennel him again but for his own safety and for my pocket book what else could I do. He was pooping stuffing this morning!!!! Has anyone had the same issue (not the pooping ahahahaah)? Any suggestions on how to get past it?

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

could there be an outside noise that is setting him off? making him excited or riled up?

or maybe he is just being a jerk.

:o)