AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Agility Class #3

Zack's agility class was lots of fun last night even though Zack's focus was in and out with me. He had a couple of terrier moments barking when he thought he could see off a truck that lost some of its load and then a couple of dogs from the boarding kennel that were let out to exercise got his attention. When I got Zack's focus he got really into his tug game which was great and his "give" command is getting better. We also walked on a lowered ramp and plank last night for the first time. It didn't seem to phase Zack, he just trotted right along. He had no nerves so that is a good sign of things to come I hope. I was really pleased with him anyway.

For a moment Zack couldn't take his eyes off of a svelte, good looking red head. He went over in his usual manner, rolled on his back and showed her what he's got (which isn't much Zack - snip snip) and then moved in with the kisses. He had his eyes on a lovely Hungarian Viszla. Cool dog.

1 comment:

marley said...

Ello for you Zack. I am Marley and I do be a border terrier juss like you. You can see some of my adventures at http://marleyandlola.blogspot.com
Woof