AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day Trip

Today Pete, Zack and I took a quick trip to my sisters in Bigfork, Montana. We were just going for the day so in the spur of the moment at 6 a.m. this morning we decided not to take the camera. How wrong we were. On the way over there firstly we saw a mother deer suckling her fawn, then through the mountains we saw one of those white mountain goats right on the rock to the side of the road. They are hardly ever seen so it was so great. To top that off on the way home we saw a family of red foxes. There were three of them just in the ditch on the road. We stopped and turned around and watched them - they didn't run away - it was awesome. Crikey, I was kicking myself that I didn't have the camera.

Just a funny note, my sister doesn't have a dog but she was dogsitting a lovely, but very overweight golden retriever (Lilly). When Zack saw the blonde hair he was smitten. He did the usual wiggle, wiggle and they played forever, but then he started trying the rumpy pumpy. Luckily I don't think he knew what he was doing as he was at it at both ends, legs, head, whatever he could!!! I was a little taken a back but it was funny to watch as Lilly is so big and she was just laying there and couldn't have cared less. Poor Zacky I guess he didn't have the right moves (or the wotsits for that matter) to pull the blonde. LOL!!

No comments: