AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Agility - Last Class (this go around)

Last night was our last class for now in agility. Zack was great. I don't know how he seems to do what is asked of him so brilliantly especially seeing I don't practice as much as I should. I don't deserve such a good little dog. We did four jumps in a row then to the table last night and Zack didn't run out once. He flew over the A frame for the first time - didn't mind it at all. I am so proud of him.

This last year Zack has come such a long way as he was so unmotivated as a younger dog and hard to train but now seems to have the drive to learn and with obstacles, tunnels, etc. it's great fun for him too. I have had great help from my instructors in both rally and agility and just "hanging in there" and "keeping up" with Zack's training has done wonders.

I can't wait to continue with the agility and looking forward to the next set of classes.

No comments: