AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

We Let Her Go

Last night was very hard as we finally made the decision to let Cuddles go. We had noticed she was getting worse and it has just been the hardest thing to make the decision. I still second guess myself but I didn't want her to suffer. She had been diagnosed with kidney trouble and just after Christmas we found out she had cancer.

This was the last picture I took of her.

I had her 14 years and she was a great cat and I will miss her very much. She was given the injection in my arms at the clinic and she slipped away peacefully. God Bless little Cuddles.

3 comments:

onecollie said...

Lisa I am so very sorry for the loss of Cuddles....

marley said...

Oh noes. Poor cuddles. We send soft paw for you all. Woofmeow

Kim said...

I am so sorry to hear about Cuddles. Hopefully all of your wonderful memories will help ease the pain of her passing over time.