AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Popson Park - Back to the Car

On the way back to the car from the River I pulled out Zack's favourite toy, his little raspberry.

He was certainly ready for a game of fetch and was soon running back and forth



I had laid down on the ground to take some pictures of Zack playing fetch and while I was rolling around and making squeaky noises I heard "are you alright?". I turned and saw a couple looking down at me. I stood up quick, my face as red as a beet, and after they saw my camera and I explained myself we all laughed, but I am sure they thought I was having a seizure or something. Cor Blimey talk about embarrassing. I guess I better remember when we are at a public park there are people about!!!

4 comments:

onecollie said...

OMG that is hilarious! I can just picture the poor people thinking you were seizing on the ground LOL!!!!

Stacey said...

aww, look at him go!! Looks like he loves it!

marley said...

You sure do be full of energee Zack. I dussnt do much runin about these days but did pick up a ball last nigth and the ole familee stop and look at me cos I never do that. I think they fort I mite need the vet again!!

Tegan said...

But your lovely shots are worth it!