AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

We're Still Here


I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long.    Life has gone on as normal albeit getting the worst stomach flu in years was not much fun this last little while.   Pete was taking Zack out for me as I was knocked off my feet for a few days there - crikey.   Finally feeling like my old self today.

Zack wasn't the only one who got a new toy for Christmas.  I got my first video camera - yay.  I love it.  However, as people who know me know, I am no whiz at all these techy things.   It has taken me forever to figure out how to get things transferred and uploaded to the computer so that I can use it on my blog.   This is my first attempt.  



I have taken pictures before but this is the movie version of the love fest that goes on daily between Zacky and Fat Cat.

Hope it works.

2 comments:

marley said...

Hurray! We sees you in all your movin 3D fur my pal...woofhoo....nice use for a cat too. You will get a Nobel Prize...

BODIE said...

Ohhh Bodie is green wif envy at that grooming sesh, he loves it when Goo used to clean his ears out. Alas those days are gone. You're doing great at the techy stuff. Once you get a handle on the video cam, you can start playing in movie maker. Much time gets spent in our house on mm.